Welcome! We are excited that you want to learn Interplay. The Getting Started Tutorial teaches you how to:
- Understanding the Interplay environment (on this page)
- Nodes, Flows, and all those Components
- Building your first Flow
The Interplay cloud platform provides the simplest and quickest way to build complex applications. Interplay is a drag-and-drop environment where innovation apps can be rapidly developed and commercialized through modularized pre-built components.
Browser Based Flow Editing:
- Interplay Software is a web-based technology because of the clear advantage of Visual Based Programming. Nodes can be easily wired together to produce flows that can be deployed in a single click!
- Interplay features a rich Library that can store your customizable nodes, templates, and flows.
Constructed on Node JS:
- Node JS is an event-driven, non-blocking model which makes it lightweight. Interplay has supercharged NodeJS by changing the architecture it runs on from an event-driven environment to a multi-threaded environment.
- In addition to Interplay’s populated content, users have access to Node’s Package Repository which is the biggest Package Manager in the world!
Teamwork in Development:
- Interplay makes sharing code with team members easy by storing flows as a JSON Object.
- Flows can be imported or extracted effortlessly for cross team collaboration.